The health and well-being of our patients is our top priority. We have established the following Covid 19 protocol. Please let us know if we can do anything additional to support you at this time.
- Our offices are cleaned, vacuumed, and disinfected daily.
- Face masks are required in the building and within our offices.
- We do check temperatures. If a patient has a fever, we will reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- We ask that all patients wash their hands in our office before going in for treatment.
- Hand sanitizers are provided throughout our office.
- Our staff wears disposable gloves, face masks, and if requested, a gown to cover clothing.
- We practice social distancing and take every precaution. We keep the recommended 6 ft apart. However, during exams and the TMS procedure, your practitioner will need to perform the treatment at closer proximity and may need to touch you.
- After each visit, we clean the reception desk, waiting area, exam room, and doctors’ office with disinfecting wipes and spray.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, we schedule gap times between each appointment and clean the space.
BrainStim Centers, Inc. is committed to the adherence of the guidelines provided by the Los Angeles County Health Department. Should you need further information on Covid-19, please visit their website at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov.
Simple ways to keep yourself and those around you healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol.
- Wear a face mask
- Physically distance yourself from the nearest person by at least 6 feet, when possible.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose to reduce the spread of germs.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow. Infections like the coronavirus spread through the tiny droplets in coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you feel sick. If you have flu-like symptoms or otherwise feel unwell, stay home and rest. Call your provider to reschedule your appointment for a later date. This will reduce the risk of spreading your illness.